Startup adviser Sramana Mitra was in Pune last week and a bunch of startups got a chance to pitch to her and get feedback from her. She has written up a re-cap of this event. The startups who pitched were:
- EzeeBank: Banking software for Credit Co-operative Societies.
- Indian in a Box: Take-out restaurant with 3 locations in Pune
- Quadmo: An SaaS system for large companies to manage their employee reward and recognition program.
- DIYComputerScience.com: Parag Shah do-a-masters-in-computer-science portal that should be familiar to PuneTech readers
- Wish Them Today: a paid SMS birthday reminder service by POCC regular Pratik Rokade
Parag Shah’s DIYComputerscience.com was chosen the best business of those presented by audience members through a poll on the 1M/1M Facebook page. Congratulations!
Overall, the most promising company in this group is Quadmo, although I also liked EzeeBank and DIYComputerScience. The last of these needs a lot of work to extract and polish the diamond in the rough, but it may be a worthwhile endeavor.