Pune’s SheepStop, a crowdsourcing T-shirt design company, has been covered by YourStory.in. There is a nice interview with Bhagyashri, the co-founder of SheepStop which gives a number of interesting tidbits of information about SheepStop, including:
- SheepStop is an eco-friendly company. All their T-shirts are fully organic
- In addition to online sales, they also sell their T-shirts via retail outlets in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Kolkata. They also sell via exhibitions, bulk orders, and corporate sales.
- SheepStop’s current team is 4 people – all women
- SheepStop is self-funded. They invested 5L themselves, and another 5L from friends and family
- SheepStop is now a profitable company
- All their marketing is via word-or-mouth and social media