According to a press release from Pune-based Praj Industries:
Praj Industries, global biofuels technology and process engineering company invites nominations/applications for ‘Maha-Intrapreneur Awards 2011′ in association with Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune), Pune. The awards, now the 3rd year, aim at recognizing ‘Intrapreneurs’ or ‘Corporate Entrepreneurs’ in various organizations across Maharashtra.
Pramod Chaudhari, Executive Chairman, Praj Industries said “We hope, like last two years, we will get the wholehearted support and response from various industries, NGOs, semi Government organizations, Trusts, Educational Institutions etc from across Maharashtra. Intrapreneurs are an essential key to entrepreneurial success. It is a relatively new idea as compared to entrepreneurship. Keeping its benefits in mind, Praj felt that the concept should be promoted through an award.”
The Award Categories are:
- A-Category – Industry and Business
- B- Category – NGO/Educational Institutes/Trusts/Semi- Government
- One Life Time achievement Award will be given away for the Intrapreneurship qualities exhibited by the individual from Industry & Business, Government Services and NGO/Educational Institutes/ Trusts.
The awards are aimed at helping individuals and organizations initiate and encourage “Culture of Intrapreneurship” which in turn will go a long way in organizational development and institution building.
The website, http://www.mahaintrapreneur.com provides information as well as application forms. Last date for submission of duly completed “Application Form” is 30th September, 2011.
- Mr. Visvanathan Balasubramanian, Executive Vice President – Global Technology Services, Zensar Technologies Ltd and
- Mr Vinay Shrishrimal, Director, Rohan Builders
- Uday Godbole – DIRECTOR, Abiocor Binzel Production (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Sudam Bhondve, Director – Educational Project Incharge, Deendayal Navrachna Pratisthan
- Principal Hemant Abhyankar, Director, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (An Autonomous Institute Affiliated to University of Pune)
- Avinash Purandare – Vice President and Head Corporate Global Marketing and Strategy, Kirloskar Brothers Ltd.
- Mandakini Awasarmol – MANAGER – HRD, MORARJEE TEXTILES LTD, Nagpur
- Dr. Girish Kulkarni – Hon. Director, Snehalaya, Pune
- Dr Madhav Sathe – Jt.Hon Secretary, The Bombay Mothers And Children Welfare Society, Mumbai
- Ms. Kalpana Pant – Joint Director, Chaitanya, Pune
About Praj Industries Limited
Praj is a Process Engineering and Technology Company offering end-to-end solutions for biofuels, brewery, industrial processes and water and wastewater treatment systems. Praj has 25 years experience across 5 continents. It has offices and presence in Bangkok(Thailand), Johannesburg(South Africa) and Sharjah (UAE), Houston(USA), The Netherlands and Guatemala, apart from India.
About SIBM, Pune
Established in 1978, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, is the flagship school of Symbiosis. SIBM, Pune is ranked fourth among Indian business schools consistently for 3rd year by Business Today magazine. SIBM, Pune provides Corporate Education through its diploma programs to various corporates, Indian and MNCs . Combining theory with practical business, classroom teaching with Management Development Programmes, SIBM, Pune offers its students a classic mix of academic and business knowledge.